Who I Am
Hey, I’m Alex Taylor. I’m a freelance writer from the UK. Writing is the only job I know. I started writing professionally at 19, and I’m still going strong almost 20 years later.
Even though I’m based in the UK, more than 90% of my clients are in the US, and so most of the work I do is for an American audience.
What I Do
I create high-quality, bespoke, written content. I specialize in:
- blog posts (formal and informal posts from 1,000 words and up)
- product content (books, ebooks, and scripts for audio and video products)
- copywriting (sales letters, scripts for video sales letters, product copy, and email sales copy)
How I Write
I write in a simple, concise style, which your readers will appreciate and respond to.
I’m obsessive about my writing to a fault, and I agonize over every decision I make in my work. It makes my life a living Hell, but it makes the work I do for you powerful and effective.
What I Write
I’ve written on hundreds of subjects over the years, but I specialize in:
- self help (I’ve written hundreds of posts on anxiety, depression, and personal development. I’ve also written 2 full-length audio products on anxiety)
- Internet marketing (I’ve written hundreds of posts on online business, copywriting instruction, and content marketing)
- health (I’ve written hundreds of posts across a wide range of health-based topics, along with several full-length products on women’s health and fertility)
I’m comfortable writing on most subjects. If you ask me to write for you on a subject where I have no experience, I’ll have the sense and decency to turn you down.